The article is going to provide Online Health Tips that you can use in your every day life to remain fit and fine. So read the article carefully to know the secret behind health.
* Drink water at least 2lires: drink water slowly rather than having two glasses at the same time. Drink before you feel thirsty because thirsty bodies indicate dehydration. Tea, coffee, soft drinks do no count in water intake. You can have a glass of water with a bit of lemon early in the morning to remove the toxins from your body.
* Exercise three times a week: you can choose an outdoor game or any other activity that you enjoy to workout. You can go for swimming, dancing, tennis or even gym. Join a group or a club that can help you to stick to plan. Make it a habit to take out some time for your body.
* Eat a healthy Breakfast: we all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Breakfast helps to start the metabolism of your body after a long sleep. Breakfast can be a bit heavy but if you don’t eat heavy breakfast then go for some fruit salad and yoghurt.
* Eat more greens: the dinner should have a lot of green vegetables and salad. Green vegetables have lot of antioxidants that keep your body healthy and also make you look younger.
* All things should be in moderation: don’t think that if you want to have a healthy life you can’t have a burger or a glass of wine. If you take these things in moderation and workout to remove those extra calories, there isn’t any harm in having them. Minimize the use of sugar, salt and saturated fats.
* Go for regular health checkups: you should for a complete body checkup every 6 months. This will help to determine if there is any ailment in your body. Early detection can help you to get it cured early.
* Sleep and Relaxation: a good sleep of minimum 7 hours is good for health. This helps in your body’s rejuvenation and improves your immune system. You can also do some yoga or meditation in day for relaxing. This can also help to reduce your body stress.
Tying the knot is one of the most significant milestones of one’s life and the days leading to your big day are some of the most exhilarating yet nerve-racking ones. There are a million things to worry about your special day starting from choosing the right wedding dress and the most click-worthy bouquet to dreadful stuff like forgetting the vows or tripping on the aisle.
This means there are quite a few things that may fall aside when it comes to your big day. But there is one thing that you can’t afford to lose sight of at this time and that happens to be your health.
So here are a few things that will help to keep you healthy by enhancing your immunity and thus, keeping sickness at bay. Just read on.
Simplicity is Bliss – You should enjoy every second of the process and not to put too much on the plate. Though it is true that it will be awesome if you prepare an inventive dinner each night by finding items while you casually stroll through the farmer’s market but ultimately this would create unnecessary stress. That is why you should try to keep the food simple, have left-overs and purchase pre-chopped veggies. You should be focusing on de-bloating and easy-to-make foods while getting ready for the wedding day and restrict the amount of stress factors.
Get Ample Rest – Almost all the time, you hear this advice but how many of us really have the stipulated eight hours of sleep on the reg! It is true that deep down sleep is essential for our health. Many people think that they can catch up on the sleep in the weekends but keep it in mind that sleep is a daily rhythm and you should go to sleep and wake up the same time every day for staying fit.
Meditate – For effective distressing, you must ensure that you take out a few minutes each day for meditation. This should be a peaceful or Zen time for you and you should make it such a habit that your morning or nights should not be complete without it. At the time when you meditate the cortisol level decreases and that, in turn, helps to reduce your belly fats. Keep it in mind that you will be able to take care of others only when you take care of yourself in the proper way. So it is completely worth it, if once on a day you keep your phone switched off and peek into your inner self.
Commit to Fitness – Fitness happens to be an indispensable factor that contributes to your good looks. Not only that, it also helps you to stay healthy. It is true that exercising during sickness is not recommended but if you exercise regularly, your overall immunity gets boosted by strengthening your bacteria-fighting immune system cells. This makes you more resistant towards flus and colds.
Get Sufficient Amount of Protein –Carbs and proteins both have 4 calories per gram, but protein is much more satisfying or filling. This implies that you will be less likely to be inclined towards the unhealthy foods when you include the lean proteins into your regular diets. So you can opt for oats as breakfasts or go for fruit delicacies like a mango smoothie that can stimulate your taste buds and also enhance your health quotient to a great extent.
The above are some of the vital tips that you should try for staying fit and healthy prior to your wedding so that you can enjoy every bit of the process and look fabulous on your big day.